,

Pantalan Outing

Monday, May 11, 2009 Leave a Comment

Last Sunday, we (my wife, my kid, my sister and my mother) went to Panabo specifically in Pantalan. We arrived there about 1 or 2 hours past noon and it was blazing hot. First, our destination was something called "White Sand", and for some reason I couldn't find white sand over there. (teehee)

Anyway, there was no place for us, the water was very far and it was very rocky. It was very inconvenient if ever we'd go for a swim. So we decided that we'd go to Pantalan.

It was a very nice place. The "beach" was literally under your feet. Stores were also served as "cottages" equipped with very loud megavision. It was a very nice party though you can barely hear yourself speaking.

When we arrived in Pantalan, my sisters-in-law were already there and my parents-in-law came a few seconds later bringing the food. We also brought some food; bihon, fruit salad, pistachio nuts, and gambas.

At around 3 or 4, when it was hot already, my wife and my sister when for a swim carrying along my kid. Minutes later, my mother and my mother-in-law followed. Bored just looking at them, I changed my shorts and when also in the water. It was knee deep at the shore and chest deep at a few hundred meters; in short it was just a shallow "beach".

Though it was shallow, there were a lot of big, sharp rocks. I got myself a few cuts.

After swimming, wading and floating in the water for about 30 to 1 hour, we returned to our table to rest and eat. After which heavy rain fell down minutes later.

While waiting for the rain to stop, they sang a few songs in the megavision, while my sister and I went for some pictorials.

When the rain stopped, we bid farewell as we rode a tricyle to the bus terminal. Finally, we arrived in Buhangin just in time for WoE. (wheheheeh, but that's another story)

PS: Pictures to follow

0 comments »