, ,

Assembler Days in College

Thursday, April 30, 2009 Leave a Comment

Assembler. A machine level programming language. It is much difficult to learn than high level language because you are talking machine language here, thus you will be dealing with registers, bits, bytes, binary and hexadecimal values.

turbo assembler
We had this subject way back in college. I was very excited with this subject and my heart was beating like crazy. So many questions ran into my mind, "Can I handle this subject?", "Will I be able to understand and absorb information about machine language?". It's quite different since it's not like the common English words we use during programming. This is machine language we are talking about. All those 1's and 0's.

But anyway, as I was recalling my college years. I thought that I would like to refresh my knowledge about assemblers. So I downloaded a TASM installer. Sad to say I left my notes during college at home in Koronadal. With that, I just downloaded some manuals and tutorials off the net.

Take note that I'm not going in-depth, just a mere refreshal. Now I'm ready to refresh my assembler skills. Wish me luck..^_^

0 comments »