, ,

Bored and Confused

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 Leave a Comment

Phew! It's been weeks since I last posted here... I guess I was busy playing Ragna. ^_^ Got me self some priest, soul linker, sniper and creator.

I was getting bored playing since I can't kill most of the MVP's and I can't find any party.

Oh well, here I am wondering what I'm suppose to do. I've put cooking aside since I have many expenses and payments to prioritize. I was also thinking of photography as a hobby, that will surely keep me busy, interested and create a lot of ideas to keep me out of boredom. But the only problem is I don't have a camera. So, currently I'm saving for a digital camera. I'm researching Canon cameras but I'm still open for other brands.

That leaves me with nothing.. Hmmm, I do scribbles and sketches occasionally. And I thought I'm going to keep this up.. I'm not really good in drawing but I'll do my best and hope I can improve it.

Here's a (somewhat) cartoony-caricature of me.. @_@ (done with The GIMP)GIMP-made cartoon caricature












It's not finished yet though. I'm kind of preoccupied at work. So check it out soon if I can finish it and hopefully make it a lot better.

0 comments »