After Sharee's Baccalaureate

Sunday, March 22, 2009 Leave a Comment

Today was my little sister's baccalaureate mass. The rest of the family participated in the mass. I, on the other hand, was walking in circles in the parking area, carrying Gebryl while singing High by Lighthouse Family, Everytime I Close My Eyes, and White Christmas.

Why? Gebryl was in a bad mood and kept crying because he was sleepy. Oftentimes, he's grouchy when sleepy. It's a good thing I have such wonderful voice (ahem), that he would sleep when I sang to him. I really have such serenading voice(ahem).

Anyways, after the mass, we went to Gaisano Mall to eat. We went to McDonald's, Geb's second home. We sat him on a children's chair and gave him his meal, some fries and Coke. And don't forget his Sundae (Chocolate Fudge), which is the most important part of his food group.

After eating, we strolled around the Mall and saw the merry-go-train in the Mall. Sharee wanted to ride the train with Geb. So they bought some tickets and prepared to board the train. However, the train was already full thus it was decided that they would board the train on the next run.

The train started to run and Geb was starting to get angry that he was not able to board. Sharee had to put him down due to Geb's furious struggling. As the train went with some distance, Geb was suddenly running after the training, shouting and screaming. Sharee and I had to ran after him. Sharee was holding Geb's one hand as we followed the train behind. Geb was still screaming and shouting while raising his other hand in the air with clenched fists.

We had to circumnavigate the mall's activity area following the train two times before it stopped. Geb was so eager to ride the train and Sharee and I had some laughs with Geb's excitement and eagerness.

This was the most fun part of today's activities. I just had to laugh with Geb's behaviour with the train. It reminded me of some one else.. ME

0 comments »