I Call Upon Super-Slow Net Connection

Monday, March 23, 2009 Leave a Comment

This was the most disappointing day of my work. Before starting work, we had a meeting with the Guidance Counselor uh.. I mean with the Admin during our General Assembly. Why shouldn't they... lots of meanies at the office.

So to fight of the meanies they had to be strict. That's good.

But it had to get worse, internet connection was pretty darn buggy. I can download files from the FTP but I cannot upload any. This really had me because when my FTP client failed uploading the file, the file size of what I'm uploading was 0Kb. In short, the file was corrupted. Then I turned to my browser and refreshed the page.

I was irritated because the site was totally messed up. I tried other websites and they were loading, and fast too. So, I was questioning what seems to be the problem there? Darn it!

Our technical solved the problem after a few hours, and I was uploading the file. It was working at last. Good. I refreshed the site once more and it was rendering properly.

Our technical basically switched the LAN cables on my computer. But I was suffering again with the pretty slow connection. But it didn't matter as long as there's connection and I can upload files.

I did my task; converted some videos, modified some pages and uploaded them to the server. Ten minutes past and the uploaded video was at only 3 percent. Goodness!

Dizziness, nausea, and sleepiness were crawling in. My vision was already turning. To keep my self from sleeping and avoid getting a memo, I grabbed my novel book and just enjoyed reading the story. The feeling of being sleepy is slowly fading. I glanced at the FTP client; it now at 12%.

"This may take awhile", I said to myself. What a darn night it is. The connection was irritating but I'm loving my novel anyways. So, no argue with that. I'm benefiting anyways. Hehehe

I wonder what exciting nights will happen in the future.

0 comments »