,

Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 Leave a Comment

Ain't No Sunshine was sung originally by Bill Withers. I heard this song when Shaun Smith from Britains Got Talent sang this during his audition. When he sang it, I just fell in love with it and was somewhat familiar with this song because I love listening to old, classic songs.

Anyway, there have been many who revived this song. One version was by Lenny Kravitz. Kravitz's version was great but I prefer the original. Also, this song has been covered by many artists including the late Michael Jackson. Check out Wikipedia to know the other artists.

Bill Wither's version of Ain't No Sunshine has a lot more soul into it. It just touches your heart when your listen to it. Nothing beats the original, that's what I always say.

Anyway, here's a video of Ain't No Sunshine sung by Bill Withers.

 

0 comments »