,

The beginnings of a (trying hard) writer

Sunday, March 28, 2010 Leave a Comment

creative writing
You might have noticed by now that I can barely update this blog. Oftentimes, I can manage more than 1 update when I'm hit with an inspiration. But that's a rare occasion.

The problem with writing is how you actually start the article. Now for a non-writer like me, that's like asking a scientist to prove God.

So, just to update this blog, I'll try to uncover the inner depths of my brain and try to come up with worthy articles(hopefully). According to the workshop I've been to, "if you want to write, then all you have to do is write". Thus here I am trying to accomplish just that.

For starters, I just want to thank DavaoBloggers for the opportunity they've given to someone like me. Also, I would like to express my gratitude to Mr. Rene Lizada. The knowledge he imparted and shared with us will highly be venerated.

And so, from now on, I will try to uncover my skills in writing (if ever there was one). Wish me luck guys.

How about you? Do you have any difficulty when it comes to writing? Hope you can share some tips for me. Lolz

0 comments »